A matter of trust
The ELITE Mentoring Mastermind is a structured and trusting relationship that partners people together with caring individuals who offer guidance, support and encouragement aimed at developing the competence and character of the members. Mentors and members provide support, counsel, friendship, reinforcement and a constructive example. Mentors and members are good listeners, people who care and want to help people bring out strengths that are already there. A mentors and members are not a therapists, clergymen, or parole officers.
Everyone has the potential to succeed in life and contribute to society. However, not all get the support they need to thrive. Mastermind Mentoring has proven to be a powerful tool for helping people fulfill their potential.
Elite Mastermind Mentoring can help by:
- Helping the members achieve desired goals,
- Improving attitudes toward family, peers and coworkers,
- Encouraging focus and motivation,
- Helping members face daily challenges and
- Offering members opportunities to consider new paths and acquire much-needed economic skills and knowledge.
The Elite Mastermind Mentoring program offered here provides twelve months of mentoring (one on one and group) plus email/text followups providing accountability of action steps towards individual goals. There are rules provided below designed to enhance the relationships and interaction between mentors and members.
- Full access during your annual membership to Michael and Debbye PLUS …
- All current products
- All Live Events
- All Virtual Events
- 12 One on One Mentoring Sessions + recordings
- 6 Group Q and A Calls + recordings
- 2 VIP Days (live or virtual)
- I will respect my mentors’ and fellow members’ time, and keep my e-mails short and to the point.
- I will keep requests for expedited responses to a minimum.
- I conversations respectful, professional and private.
- When venting frustration or concern, I will not use profanity, make derogatory remarks, or specify names of people or entities in my communications.
- I will notify my mentors when I am unavailable to receive/send e-mails or make one on one appointments.
- I understand and acknowledge that any views, opinions, guidance or remarks of my mentor are specific to him/her.
- I understand my mentors are not clergyman or therapists and cannot provide absolution or diagnosis.
- We respect our members’ time and will answer e-mails promptly. (“Promptly” is a term to be defined by the mentor and student.)
- We will guide our students by words and example.
- We will be respectful and professional. Our communications will remain private.
- We acknowledge that any views, opinions, guidance or remarks we may make are personal and may not reflect the views, opinions, guidance or remarks any professional association.
- We will notify members when we are unavailable to receive/send e-mails.