You may have heard I’ve opened a new venue for preparedness education and support.
It will be a home for my new concise e-guide and preparedness files (audio, video and templates) as well as a community where you can ask questions, get ideas and stay updated. We will also celebrate your preparedness progress!
I’ll help you overcome the overwhelm by keeping things quick, economical and delivered in
bite-sized pieces. This group is not fueled by doomsday fear. We take a realistic approach to the many minor emergencies as well as preparing for disasters. If you want to be ready for a Zombie Apocalypse this is not for you! If, however, you want to know how to be able to sleep at night knowing you have what you need to eat, drink and stay comfortable in most situations join us.
Here are a few things my followers have loved…
- My checklist and method for 72 hour kits. I used a 72 hour kit with a dozen 12 year old Girl Scouts in a German winter drill. Learned a lot!
- How to make preparedness affordable using first what you have!
- The ins and outs of water storage. After personal safety it’s always the first thing people need. You can only go 3 days without water.
- How can you have “Dinner in a Hurry” by using and rotating your stored foods.
- A “Cliff Notes” style guide to earthquake safety, dehydration, sanitation and more.
Best of all are the feelings you have knowing…
- You have what you need until help arrives.
- You know what to do to stay safe and comfortable.
- You and your family worry less and sleep better.
- You can afford to be better prepared, even at $20 per month!
- There is enough space wherever you live to be prepared.
- You can accomplish your goals in small steps in minutes per month.
- You can ask questions in a like minded community.
- You can continue to use the information at your own pace.
- You will be able to adjust your preparedness as life changes.
It’s a low one time investment to join and you get ongoing access to all the files so you can work at your own pace. This venue also allows me to update to keep the info current. The early bird registration is only $25, you save 75% by joining now.
I am passionate about reasonable preparedness and am so excited to have a platform that will give you ongoing coaching and information to help keep you and your family safe and comfortable for years to come.
Join Simply Prepared
P.S. The more everyone is prepared the better, so PLEASE share this with others in your family, community and social media.